Requirements for this $150/month position are:
- A commitment to overseeing the distribution of WIP to over 30 locations in Thurston and Mason County every month as soon as the paper is delivered from the printer
- Reliable transportation to deliver issues in Olympia and beyond
- Coordination between team members to ensure that stacks of each issue are delivered to all sites
- Tracking of bundles as they are picked up by other team members and when/if sites are replenished when empty
- Willingness to engage with businesses and organizations to introduce the WIP mission with the goal of increasing drop off sites
- Good communication skills for interface with Managing Editor and distribution team
This job is about more than believing in social justice! The person we seek is friendly, believes in the WIP mission, and is always looking for ways to increase distribution of our beloved paper.