WAIT, is your event already posted somewhere else?
If your event is already posted on a Facebook page or your organization’s Google, WordPress, Outlook or other calendar elsewhere, please do not to enter it again. A link to your calendar or existing event is better than entering event details manually here, if it already exists.
We can link your existing event or calendar to ours in the following ways:
- On Facebook, send an invite to Blu Letters , or
- Email LocalMotive with a link to the Facebook event, or
- Send us the “ical” link to the Google calendar, Outlook calendar, Events Calendar or other calendar you would like us to import events from.
If your event is NOT posted anywhere else, create an event here
Your post should meet our quality standards:
Please review our guidelines below for posting events. Your event will be reviewed before submission.
- Title: Your title should be short but include enough detail to identify its purpose and/or the organizer.
- Unacceptable title: “Meeting”
- Acceptable title: “SSBPF Meeting”
- Venue: You must include a location for the event.
- The venue should include a name (e.g. Capitol Theater or Private Residence) and address — not just the address.
- If you don’t find your venue on our menu, you may create a new one
- Organizer: You must provide organizer details.
- If you don’t find your organization on our menu, you may create a new one. Please include website, email and phone and a description.
- Event Website: Please provide a URL for more event information
- Remember to click “SUBMIT EVENT”!