Olympia City Council Meeting (verify on city website)
August 11 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm PDT
City Council meetings
Olympia City Council meetings are usually held on Tuesday evenings at 5:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers at Olympia City Hall, 601 4th Avenue E, unless otherwise noticed.
During the coronavirus emergency, the Council Chamber will be closed to the public. You can register to attend the meetings live via Zoom (links below).
How to comment
Live public comments (via Zoom) will be taken during the meeting at the indicated portion of the agenda, but advance signup is required.
Links to Council and Council committee meeting packets with Zoom registration will be posted below when available (typically 5 days prior to meeting). When you register to view the meeting, you will be asked if you want to participate in public comment. After you complete the signup form, you will receive a link by email to log onto Zoom on the day and time of the meeting.
If you would like to submit written comments, they can be emailed to email@example.com.
How to watch
- On television live – Thurston County Media Channel 3
- Streamed online live on Thurston County Media’s website: tcmedia.org
- Via Zoom – links for meeting registration can be found below or at olympia.legistar.com
- Meeting registration via Zoom provides a number to access the meeting via telephone
- The day after the meeting videos are posted at olympia.legistar.com